Gluten Free - Cabbage and Beetroot Soup Recipe
This recipe makes
4 servings. Takes about
30 minutes to make.
- 950ml beef stock
- 3 raw beetroot, peeled and grated
- 1 finely shredded green cabbage,
- pinch of salt
- black pepper to taste
- 1 large pinch of Caraway Seeds
- sour cream
- parsley to garnish (optional)
- wash and dry all vegetables.
- place the stock in a large saucepa
- bring to the boil.
- add cabbage, beetroot, caraway seeds, salt and pepper
- stir and reduce the heat to a simmer
- partially cover and cook for 20 minutes
- stir from time to time.
- serve hot with a dollop of sour cream and chopped
Back to Gluten Free Recipes
What Next? Digg It >
Bookmark > Share This
(This page last modified :
December 01, 2012)