Gluten Free - Chocolate Biscotti Recipe
This recipe makes
- 1 cup gluten-free plain flour
- 1/3 cup potato flour
- 1/4 cup gluten-free corn flour
- 1/2 cup brown sugar
- 2 tbsp cocoa powder
- 1 tsp Xanthan gum (optional)
- 1/4 tsp gluten free baking powder
- 2 tbsp hot water
- 2 eggs
- Sift flours, sugar, cocoa, Xanthan gum, and baking powder
together in a bowl.
- Add in water and eggs and mix well.
- Sprinkle some gluten free flour onto surface and knead
dough until smooth.
- Shape the dough into 2 x 30 cm logs and put on lightly
- Bake at 180oC for 35 minutes until lightly browned.
- Cut into 3/4 cm slices and arrange in a single layer on
- Bake for another 20 minutes until slices become crispy.
- Cool on wire rack before store in an airtight container.
Back to Gluten Free Recipes
What Next? Digg It >
Bookmark > Share This
(This page last modified :
December 01, 2012)