Gluten Free - Rice & Buckwheat Porridge Recipe
This recipe makes
1 servings and great for breakfast.
- 1 serving of brown rice flakes and buckwheat flakes (less
- dried fruits, dried blueberries, dried cranberries, dried
prunes, and any other dried fruit you like.
- nuts, walnut/pecans/almonds
- skim milk or soymilk
- put the flakes and dried fruit into a pan
- add hot water until the food is covered
- cook on low heat for 3-4 minutes and keep stirring and
adding water as necessary
- remove heat
- add nuts and milk.
Back to Gluten Free Recipes
What Next? Digg It >
Bookmark > Share This
(This page last modified :
July 20, 2014)