This recipe makes 35 Biscotti.
- 1 cup gluten-free plain flour
- 1/3 cup potato flour
- 1/4 cup gluten-free corn flour
- 1/2 cup brown sugar
- 2 tbsp cocoa powder
- 1 tsp Xanthan gum (optional)
- 1/4 tsp gluten free baking powder
- 2 tbsp hot water
- 2 eggs
- Sift flours, sugar, cocoa, Xanthan gum, and baking powder together in a bowl.
- Add in water and eggs and mix well.
- Sprinkle some gluten free flour onto surface and knead dough until smooth.
- Shape the dough into 2 x 30 cm logs or use cookie cutter and put on lightly greased tray.
- Bake at 180°C for 35 minutes until lightly browned.
- Cut into 3/4 cm slices and arrange in a single layer on baking tray.
- Bake for another 20 minutes until slices become crispy.
- Cool on wire rack before store in an airtight container.