This recipe takes about 20 minutes to make.
- 225g amaranth flour
- 125g tapioca flour
- 1 egg
- 1 tbsp walnut Oil
- 1-2 tablespoons water
- Sift together the flours into a large mixing bowl.
- Make a well in the centre then add the remaining ingredients and mix well.
- Turn onto a lightly floured surface and knead for 10 minutes, until smooth and elastic.
- Cover with cling film and allow to rest for 20 minutes.
- Roll out thinly and form into whatever pasta shape your recipe calls for.
- Cook in boiling water for 3-4 minutes.