This recipe makes 4 servings. Takes about 20 minutes to make.
- 1 onion, finely chopped
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1/2 capsicum, finely chopped
- 225g cooked rice
- 4 large eggs
- 200g cooked salmon
- 1 tablespoon freshly chopped parsley
- salt and black pepper to taste
- vegetable oil for frying
- Heat oil in a frying pan.
- Add the onion and capsicum and stir fry.
- Add the fish and remaining ingredients to the onion mixture and mix well.
- Heat the vegetable oil in a large frying pan and drop tablespoons of the fishcake mixture into the hot oil.
- Cover and cook over a medium heat for 2-3 minutes.
- Turn and cook on the other side until golden brown.