This recipe makes 9-11 servings.
- 3 (1.4 oz) pkgs Jell-O Sugar-Free Instant Chocolate Pudding & Pie Filling
- 1 pkg whipped topping (Kraft Cool Whip Lite – 8 oz)
- 15 pcs gluten-free chocolate chip cookies (cut each pieces into eight)
- Cook the Jell-O Pudding in a large bowl following the instructions given and let it cool.
- Pour a 2-inch layer of the pudding into a mould and add a layer of cookies and followed by the whipped topping. Repeat the same process.
- Refrigerate it for about an hour. You may decorate it with candies of other decorations of your choice before serving.