- 2 cups gluten-free flour (All-Purpose Celiac Flour is recommended)
- 3 tsp baking powder
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1 1/2 cups milk
- 2 eggs
- 4 tbsp butter, melted and cooled
- In a large bowl, mix the milk with eggs and then and in the butter. Stir well.
- Mix the dry ingredients and add into the mixture and mix until well blend.
- The batter should be a little thicker than pancake batter. Add extra milk if needed.
- Pour the batter onto the waffle maker and bake for a few minutes until it is done.
- Serve immediately with desire toppings.