This recipe makes 8-10 servings.
- 115 g gluten-free self-raising flour
- 1/8 tsp salt
- 140 ml milk
- 140 ml water-milk mixture (mix 70 ml water with 70ml milk)
- 1 egg (medium size)
- 30g vegetable oil
- Preheat oven to 220°C.
- Mix flour and salt in a mixing bowl and make a well in the center.
- Add in the egg and 70ml of the water-milk mixture into it.
- Mix gradually to form a smooth creamy texture.
- Add the rest of the water-milk mixture slowly and beat well.
- Put the vegetable oil in a 9×7-inch tin and heat the oil in the oven. You may also use 8-10 patty tins.
- When the oil begins to smoke, pour in the batter.
- Bake in the top of the oven for 45 minutes (for large pudding) until well risen and brown. (20 minutes for small pudding)
- Serve immediately with roast meal or golden syrup and cream.