This recipe makes 4 servings. Takes about 15-20 minutes to make.
- 170g plain chocolate
- 270ml. double cream
- 200g mascarpone cheese
- 4 tablespoons icing sugar
- 1 Lemon, zest and juice
- Place bowl over saucepan of hot water.
- Melt chocolate in the bowl.
- Mix mascarpone cheese and cream.
- Divide mixture in two bowls.
- Mix thoroughly icing sugar, lemon rind and juice in one bowl of mixture.
- Stir in the melted chocolate to the other bowl.
- Place alternate layers of the chocolate cream first, then the lemon cream, finishing with the lemon cream in 4 glasses.
- Decorate with grated chocolate.
- Chill before serving.