Beginners Guide Refresher Points – Gluten Free
- Having Gluten sensitivity or Coeliac disease doesn’t have to rule your diet!
- Get motivated and start learning what ingredients, foods and drinks contain Gluten.
- Be weary of cross contamination whether preparing food at home or eating out.
- Unless it’s really necessary avoid takeaways altogether (most are high in saturated fat anyway so you will be doing your heart a favour!)
- Start doing more of your own cooking; the more you cook the easier it will be to enjoy a guaranteed Gluten Free Diet.
- Try cooking in bulk and freezing food to use later which will save you time and money.
Quick Breakfast Ideas
- Fruit Smoothies: All fruits can be used and milk is also Gluten Free.
- Gluten Free Toast with Butter or Jam – Use a separate toaster to others if you share a home!
Collection of Gluten Free Recipes