This recipe makes 7-9 servings.
- 4 tbsp shortening
- 3 tbsp honey
- 2 eggs
- 1 pkt active dry yeast (2 ¼ tsp)
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1/2 cup potato starch
- 1 cup cornstarch
- 1/2 tsp baking soda
- 1 tbsp baking powder
- 2 tsp Xanthan gum
- 3/4 tsp salt
- 3/4 tsp vinegar
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Combine all ingredients and mix until well blend. The dough will be quite wet.
- Handle dough with wet hands. Take about 1/4 cup of dough and shape into a ball.
- Drop into greased baking tin or muffin tin. Repeat until all dough is used.
- Bake 18-20 minutes, until toothpick inserted in middle comes out clean.